Saturday, 20 September 2014
WELCOME ANY FEEDBACK
Having spent some time summarising my thought processes into a few simple slides, I am of the view that investing in stocks should be as easy as possible, with as little interference to everydday living as possible. Unless of course one likes to work out the intricacies of cash flows, relationshios between subsidiaries, PATMI, frankly, they are sound quite GREEK to me1 Frankly, do all these matter if we are talking about staying vested for the next 10-20 years? As an eg, is the current russia trouble going to cause MCD to go bust? Is the oil spill going to cause BP to disappear? We all know the answeer, don't we?
This is as simple as it can get.
YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN THE CAR BONNET TO BE ABLE TO DRIVE A CAR SAFETY, BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN TO THEY CAR NEEDS TO BE SENT FOR REPAIRS OR SERVICING.
I welcome any feedback or case discussion.
Or if it private, do leave me your email and I will correspond with you as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
hello