Saturday, 20 September 2014

INVESTING MADE SIMPLE AS ABC- part 2

Insight 2: Invest regularly, no need to time the market There may be many people who take advantage of bear market by keeping a big warchest.Some took this approach. This approach looks easier than it really is, as Munger said:" it takes a lot of character to be sitting on money", and the truth is, we will never know the bottom or peak until we passed it. For me, I use the focus approach, not too many counters so that I can keep track of what's going on in each company. My ideal number would be 5-10. I invest a lot on his counters, he just reinvest his dividends, he never bother about the direction of the market, he just make sure he did the homework before he buy and leave it for the long term. This is important, must read sentence ***The golden words: over the long run(we are not talking of even a few years, mind you), the downside will take care of itself, and whatever is left is the upside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello