Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Stamford Land - DIY WEALTH GENERATING MACHINE

I ask myself the following questions which I think as long term investors, are very relevant 1) is this business have a long reputation in Australia and is there any chance of this going out of business. My answer is v v unlikely. Even crisis, business will drop but tourism is there there. 2) is the large shareholder willing to share returns with small ones (my answer is yes, look at the 10 year dividend record). If he doesn't pay us well, he's not paying himself well also. Dividend of 3c is almost assured every year in the last few years, except during crisis year. 3) is the value of this company rising with time (yes, since it is so asset laden) 4) unlocking of assets will come as bonus, but that doesn't matter too much actually. knowing the answers to this questions, I can sleep in peace knowing that my money is in safe hands (and growing with the boss)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello