Inspired by cw8888 post, i share one case of a big towkay turn coolie.
Mr W used to be high flier n boss of company. Used to own few sports cars n 7 series. That was not too long ago.
Was surprised when i was told he took up some work at my friend's office, more than one occasion.
I believed this was more of a necessity for him rather than out of boredom.
Had he not bought his sport cars, he would have a least a couple of million more. Put this into blue chips/reits at 5% would give 100kpa. I think at the time he was making 500kpa or more, he probably did not think so much.
Morale of story...have cash must plan in case no cash.
Mr W used to be high flier n boss of company. Used to own few sports cars n 7 series. That was not too long ago.
Was surprised when i was told he took up some work at my friend's office, more than one occasion.
I believed this was more of a necessity for him rather than out of boredom.
Had he not bought his sport cars, he would have a least a couple of million more. Put this into blue chips/reits at 5% would give 100kpa. I think at the time he was making 500kpa or more, he probably did not think so much.
Morale of story...have cash must plan in case no cash.
a grasshopper lor
ReplyDeletedidnt keep some grains or food for winter
so winter time hungry
any insect in between grasshopper and ant?
best of both world
Actually i think there are more grasshoppers..big ones than there are ants.
Deletehaha
The grasshoppers and ants have taken life here. ha ha!
ReplyDeleteHaha. Simple insects yet we humans can learn from their behaviour.
DeleteOld Chinese saying: "常将有日思无日,莫待无时思有时。“
ReplyDeleteHi Sanye,
ReplyDeleteUr chinese is good!
Cheers,
Paul
Haha I was from Chinese School. When I was enlisted into National Service, my name tag was orange. Some NCO's called us "Chinese helicopter" (Chinese educated). LOL
ReplyDelete