normally, in the past, when the time comes to renew my car insurance, i will simply head down to NTUC and pay for both the insurance as well as renew my car road tax, all at one go.
this time, i decided to ask around first.
i called a number listed on sgcarmart and spoke to an insurance broker and from him, i found that NTUC gave the lowest rate.
then i called NTUC up and confirmed that this rate is the one given by the broker.
I called the broker and asked for an incentive if i would to buy from him. he told me that he would give me a $50 off, and this sum is actually from his commision. All there correspondences are in email.
Small company terkan also don't feel good and moreover its only 50bucks.
So I called NTUC insurance and forwarded the email from his broker(I made sure to delete his company name first!).
One day later, guess what? NTUC income called me to say that the premium will stay the same but they will be sending me a $100 capitalmall voucher if I signed up directly with NTUC.
This seals the deal. Same premium paid, but an extra $100 voucher. NTUC big company, no need to feel bad about them giving me voucher.
People, you can try this trick. It should work!
this time, i decided to ask around first.
i called a number listed on sgcarmart and spoke to an insurance broker and from him, i found that NTUC gave the lowest rate.
then i called NTUC up and confirmed that this rate is the one given by the broker.
I called the broker and asked for an incentive if i would to buy from him. he told me that he would give me a $50 off, and this sum is actually from his commision. All there correspondences are in email.
Small company terkan also don't feel good and moreover its only 50bucks.
So I called NTUC insurance and forwarded the email from his broker(I made sure to delete his company name first!).
One day later, guess what? NTUC income called me to say that the premium will stay the same but they will be sending me a $100 capitalmall voucher if I signed up directly with NTUC.
This seals the deal. Same premium paid, but an extra $100 voucher. NTUC big company, no need to feel bad about them giving me voucher.
People, you can try this trick. It should work!
No comments:
Post a Comment
hello